• Phone Number
  • 07 5499 0199
  • Location
  • Shop 1/46 King Street
    Caboolture QLD 4510
  • Office Hours
  • Monday-Friday 9am to 3pm


Q: How long does it take for my application to be processed?

At Caboolture Property Management and Sales, we are dedicated to customer satisfaction, therefore we do our best to have your application processed as soon as possible. The average processing time for an application is approx. 48 hours. However, this time frame all depends on the information you have put in your application. The ease of contacting references and the the length of time it takes for them to be returned by previous agents can hinder the processing time frames. We also have to wait for owners to review your application and make a decision, this can also take time.

Q: Do you accept Centrelink as a form of income?

Yes, as long as you meet the affordability criteria.

Q: How much Bond and Rent Advance do I need to pay before I move in?

We require 4 weeks' rent as the bond before you are able to move into the new property and 2 weeks advance within 24 hours of your application being approved.

Q: What are my obligations as a tenant?

You as a tenant are bound by the Residential Tenancies Authority Act and are obliged to follow instructions from the agency and owner which will be outlined and signed in your Lease Agreement.

Q: What if I need to report Maintenance?

All maintenance is to be reported in writing and as you become aware of it. Waiting to report maintenance can cause damage to the home depending on the issue. We prefer all maintenace to be reported via the link on this website. Go to the Rentals Tab and you will find the Report Maintenance Tab, simply click the tab and fill in the information required. This will be emailed directly to us for actioning.

Q: What if I am late on my rent payment?

If you know you will be late on a rental payment please advise our office prior, otherwise you will receive an automated SMS reminding you that you are in rental arrears. You will be reminded daily that your rent payments are late. If you have not made contact with the property manager within 7 days, a Notice to Remedy Breach will be issued and kept on your rental file. If this is not rectified within the required time a 7 day Notice to Leave may be issued and you will be requoired to vacate.

Q: Can I have people who are not on the lease move in with me?

No, you may not have any occupants residing at the premises who are over 18+ that are not on the lease. If you would like to add a person to the lease, it is required that you contact the office for further instruction.

Q: What do I do in an emergency?

If the emergency is serious and has the potential to hurt yourself or other residents please dial 000 immediately. If it is a minor emergency, please contact the after hours phone number listed on the tenancy agreement via SMS for afterhours assistance.

Q: How do I tell the agency I want to leave?

If you are wanting to leave the property, regardless if you are on a fixed or periodical lease you are still bound by the Residential Tenancies Authority Act to supply a Form 13 Notice of Intention to Leave with 2 weeks’ minimum notice. This form can be found on our website under Vacating Tab. You will also find further information about vacating on this page.

Q: What if I Decided I want to break my lease agreement?

If you decide to break your lease agreement we will require a Form 13 (Please read above). You will also be required to pay a break lease fee, advertising fee, and rent paid until the property has been re-let or to the end of your agreement whichever occurs first. For more information see the Vacating Tab on this website.

Q: What will happen to my bond upon vacate?

If you have no outstanding expenses or disputes, your bond will be returned to you after the exit report has been completed. If you and the agency don't agree on the bond refund, the RTA concilliation process may be entered into to help with a resolution.